1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Here you guy chaps, since last time the back has been dropped, got rid of the lexus lights and temp fitted my votex front lip.

what you recon?

[​IMG]

2. Danielson

Danielson Member

looks nice, just need them a8 rims now.

3. yeah, lol. think im gonna need some 18's, the front is pretty low now.
    still not sure if i should get rs6's or a8's yet though.

4. imported_Yaseen

imported_Yaseen Guest

woohoo!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

The lights are gone /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Looking good Kris - get the rs6`s imo /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

5. docurley

docurley Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Looking good myman.

6. GregC

GregC Member

Like it.

7. cheers guys, its gradually coming along now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif hoping for some good weather so i can paint the lip and redo the rear bumper.

8. jdp1962

jdp1962 Grumpy Old Moderator Staff Member Moderator TFSI Owners Group Team V6 Gold Supporter Team Tornado Audi S4 quattro Black Edition s tronic

Looks good Kris, but I'm not keen on the V6 badge on the flank. It looks like it came from a Mondeo. Sorry to be a party pooper but they do say the devil is in the detail.

9. curtis11

curtis11 Member

m8 get a set of wheels for fuk sake, or atleast clean the brake dust off the front wheels damn it

10. it is a mondeo badge lol

wheels are antracite so supposed to be that colour

11. imported_Yaseen

imported_Yaseen Guest

[ QUOTE ]
    it is a mondeo badge lol

wheels are antracite so supposed to be that colour

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif laughing my head off. nice reply Kris /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif