Latest mod...

i don't think so. i had an old silver 3 series that had a key mark on it and that wasn't too visible, except when the car was dirty and there was muck in it. when it was clean it was hard to see. i'd imagine white would be the same

I hate to see that

I caught a scr*te trying to steal a wheel centre cap from my BMW last year in Manchester. He didn't see me coming. I caught him with the best right foot strike into his ***. He couldn't use his right leg properly as he ran off - was the best feeling ever having been the victim off car vandalism before!

possibly, but i've been referred to a sprayer in Cannock near my mechanic Midland VW (top blokes btw).

he's put me in touch with a guy who's been spraying his racing bikes for years. and he's only charging £140. i might pop down and see what kind of outfit he's running, but i can't fault the recommendation.

that sounds about right bud, look on the bright side, stone chips gone!

I spray alot of my own car etc. Seeing as most bodyshops are rip offs in my area. But i know what they should charge and a bonnet to be sprayed in the original colour is 140 minimum. What i would recomend is go to a bodyshop and offer a sprayer on his lunch break 80 quid to do it in his spare time... Seeing as they get payed a wage with no comission. They should take up the offer.

possibly, but i've been referred to a sprayer in Cannock near my mechanic Midland VW (top blokes btw).

he's put me in touch with a guy who's been spraying his racing bikes for years. and he's only charging £140. i might pop down and see what kind of outfit he's running, but i can't fault the recommendation.

£140 is more like it ehh?

after having my wings mirrors smashed to bits last christmass at home, i hate little chav's who thinks its funny to damage something that isnt theirs so im happy to offer my services, findout who it is and i will use a key on his face to let them see how funny it really is!!!!!! annoyed norn iron man lol