1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Last year for B5 S4 Bi-Turbo

Discussion in 'A4/S4 forum(B5 Chassis)' started by dzjzntz, Jun 16, 2005.

1. dzjzntz

dzjzntz New Member

[Jun 16, 2005]
    Hi Folks,
    I will be moving to London from Connecticut, US and as a result, I had to sell my LHD B5 S4 and GTi VR6 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
    I'm looking around for the similar car (last B5 S4 made) but I don't see many on eBay or Autotrader.
    Where are you chaps hiding 'em?
    Gimme a clue!!!
    Yes I know that I don't need a car in London but I've always had one and would rather lose the wife than have no car :)
    I'd even consider a compromise of a 225 BHP S3, low mileage, polished mirrors, alcantara interior, non-smokers car, xenons etc.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanx,
    Rendy
  2. Ads

Ads

[Oct 23, 2014]

3. imported_kris_tdi

imported_kris_tdi Guest

[Jun 16, 2005]
    there isn't too many about. i always see loads more s3's than s4's.
    people in england tend to drive smaller cars due to stupid petrol prices unlike you guys in the usa.
  4. duane

duane Member

[Jun 16, 2005]
    If you look online at www.autotrader.co.uk you will find a few S4's for sale. Price range vary's depending on mileage, private/trader selling etc... Take a look there's at least 30 for sale last time i looked..... Good luck with your search, you'll find something. Keep it S4 though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif