1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Land Rover P38 Mondial Wheels 18" Wheels, Tyres, Adaptors, Bolts Included

Discussion in 'For Sale/Wanted - Other Make Cars & Parts' started by Jakey90, Mar 8, 2013.

1. Jakey90

Jakey90 New Member

<div>Here I have for sale my Land Rover wheels which I had fitted to my A3</div><div><br></div><div>Specs are as follows;</div><div><br></div><div>The wheels are from a Landrover and are 18x8 ET57 fitted with 235/40/18 tyres and have about 4mm tread on 2 tyres and about 2.5-3mm on the other 2. </div><div><br></div><div>2 x Continental and 2 x Goodyear</div><div><br></div><div>Custom adapters to fit the wheels 5x112 to 5x120 (16mm fronts and 20mm rears) includes adapter bolts. This means these will fit Audi and Vw and possibly other 5x120.</div><div><br></div><div>Also supplied with the landrover bolts to hold the wheels onto the adaptors. </div><div><br></div><div>Photos show the condition of all the wheels as best as possible. They are not mint and could do with a refurb.<br><br>More photos available upon request</div><div><br></div><div>Price for eveything is £450 ono</div><div><br></div><div>Collection from Sandbach, Cheshire CW11. 5 minutes from J17 M6</div><div><br>Many thanks, Jake 07504 31743</div>
  2. Pee09

Pee09 New Member

Do you still have the wheels for sale?