1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

lancia's

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by a4quat, Aug 12, 2007.

1. a4quat

a4quat Member

[Aug 12, 2007]
    http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/209135.htm
    ive always fancied one of these but dont know that much about them, like different models/engines, the only thing i know about them is what ive seen on the episode of wheeler dealers that was on once! has anyone got any knowledge on these that they wanna share with me!!!!!!!!:icon_thumright:
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 21, 2014]

3. Les 51

Les 51 A pint of Diesel please!

[Aug 12, 2007]
    What do you want to know ? I'm a member of the Lancia Motor club so if there's anything specific I'm sure I can ask another member.

I think they are fantastic cars, but with my A4 and my Beta spider another Lancia is out of the question
  4. a4quat

a4quat Member

[Aug 12, 2007]
    hiya, whats the difference between the model shown on pistonheads and an integrale? and what would the bhp of this model be? also what are the main things to check on these cars or their biggest faults
    cheers
  5. Les 51

[Aug 12, 2007]
    I think the HF turbo is a 1.6l 2wd whereas the Integrale is a 2.0l 4wd.
    They made quite a few Integrales they had difference bhp's depending which age one you bought. An H-K reg one had about 210 bhp and the HF turbo was about 160ish BHP. Later integrales had more BHP.
    Things to watch out for, well they rust!! Have a look around everything! in particular lift the boot and run your finger of the rear of the roof between the boot lip and the roof. The rubber trim on the top of the boot rubs the paint off, they also rust around the windscreen pillars, bottoms of the doors................... and so on.
    The engines are pretty robust but I'd check the usual service history etc.

Anythng else just ask and I'l see if I can help, oh and they are great fun to drive!!
  6. AndyMac

AndyMac Moderator Staff Member Moderator

[Aug 12, 2007]
    Earlier Integrales were 8v and later ones more powerful with 16v (that was on wheeler dealers as well). Although I wouldn't normally believe anything Mike Brewer comes out with.
  7. Les 51

[Aug 12, 2007]
    it's right though
  8. a4quat

a4quat Member

[Aug 13, 2007]
    thanks very much for the info, i will now be looking for the integrale then, cos i was after the fun of the 4wd have seen some videos on youtube and they look and sound like flying machines!!!
  9. 205man

205man Active Member

[Aug 13, 2007]
    if your going for an integrale and can afford it go for an evo model, with the evoIII being the best , but i think almost everyone was left hand drive, unles it was converted but not many were as it cost around £8000 all in to do so,

my older cousin used to work at the lancia garage that was just outside worcester and he took me out in one and it was awesome, i was only about 18 at the time, but i just knew one day i would have to have one.............still waiting though lol
  10. Dubplate

Dubplate Member

[Aug 15, 2007]
    cracking cars but hefty money pits........:icon_thumright: