1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. goodwoodgreens3

goodwoodgreens3 Member

Anyone used the Lamin-X film on their headlights?, was thinking about having a go with the subtle tint on the headlights and yellow for the fogs.If it looks gash apparently it's easy enough to remove!

2. 1animal1

1animal1 The Clar!! it mouves!!! VCDS Map User

8P do this quite often, not seen it on an 8L yet though

3. JD09

JD09 I'm not modding, I'm improving VCDS Map User

This is some "Euro fanboi" thing that is done to Clio's a hell of a lot. Really don't like it myself, but personal taste and all that.

4. Lemon S3

Lemon S3 Alex

I personally think it looks stupid, dont do it.

5. DaveA3

DaveA3 Audi A-Trizzle!

dark tint looks nice but surely itll make ur headlights dull?

6. Nilz

Nilz Defo worth the wait :) Team Ibis TFSI Owners Group quattro Audi A4 S-line owners group saloon Manual

I think it looks ok to be honest, but only on the right colour car, giving the more agressive look.

There is a MASSIVE thread on it on the 8P forum, so might be worth having a look over there to get some more info on it.

Think its only meant for the headlights as well, as im sure i read that someone used it on their fogs and they left a burn mark.

7. <tuffty/>

<tuffty/> Badger 5 Edition...Its all about the flow... Staff Member Moderator Audi S3

I would be tempted to use the clear on my headlights after I have polished them. Looks like its similar material to the Invisible Shield range of gadget screen protectors and that stuff rocks...

Wouldn't want to use a colour though...

<tuffty/>

8. S3 Rav

S3 Rav Well-Known Member

look at rabbits car on the 8p forum. the best 8p s3 IMO.

9. Sandip

Sandip Well-Known Member Team Nogaro Blue

I want to Lamin X my headlights but can't find a shop near me where i can choose the shade

10. Nilz

Nilz Defo worth the wait :) Team Ibis TFSI Owners Group quattro Audi A4 S-line owners group saloon Manual

Sandip, cant you just order it off the website??

11. Sandip

You got a link nilz?

12. elbored

elbored Member

Ive just put some subtle tint on my 8L,put it on the headlamps and fogs,gonna put some pics up shortly.yes you can order direct from the lamin x website and they accept paypal.

13. Sandip

Nice one bud

14. Nilz

15. Sandip

Thanks nilz:) quite liking optic blue

16. Nilz

Yea not bad dude, think they will look good on your car as well.