1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lamborghini Latin America

filipharvey Sep 20, 2007

1. filipharvey

filipharvey Amusing Tagline

Just found out about this!

Apparently, in 1994 (pre-Audi) a chap called Jorge Antonio Fernandez Garcia set up a company called Automoviles Lamborghini Latinamerica based in Argentina.
    Basically, he took the Lamborghini Diablo, restyled it and was granted permission by Lamborghini to sell his creation using the Lamborghini name! The first cars where shown in 2000 and called Eros and Coatl. They have been for sale in South America only since 2003.
    They now also make the Alar.......

Coatl- (This isn't a bodykit, this is how they build it!!!)
    [​IMG]

Alar-
    (Ummm....)
    [​IMG]

Sorry, can't find any pictures of the Eros, but I'm sure it is as greater sacriledge to Lamborghini as these two monsterosities!

Check out their website:
    www.weknowhowtoruinbeautifulcars.com

2. Randomjim

Randomjim Active Member

That is shocking, makes you realise how stunning real lambos are.

3. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona Audi S3 quattro Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

Nastee! :sadlike:

4. Nickynibbles

Nickynibbles Damn it where's 7th gear when you need it?!

:puke2:Huuuuggggggggghhlleee (This is how I spell the noise I make when puking!!)

That really is nasty nasty nasty. But then this is from a country where men oil their long hair & wear headbands to play football!

5. silver75

silver75 Big Ron

[​IMG]

mmmmm chocolate....:yum: