Lambda Sensor Spacer / Sleeve

BenJee_S3

Reaction score
Did a search but no real joy, 've bought a 3 inch downpipe and decat so I need a lambda spacer for the rear lambda to keep it out of the gas flow...just wondered if they work or not? Seem to get mixed reviews elsewhere. Also worth noting the bottom of the spacer has a hole in so some gases will come through.

Also, my S3 has a stage 1 custom map so could I get it tweaked to accommodate the decat?

This is the item in question.

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.co.uk/viewitem?sbk=1&nav=SEARCH&itemId=251317571511

Thanks in advance for your advise!

Get the map tweaked dude... not personally tried spacers... biggest issue tbh is fitment as they make the lambda stick out more which could bring it closer to the tunnel depending... I'd check you have clearance first...

Map tweak is the best way though..

<tuffty/>

So I guess they can just tell the ecu to account for the decat which wouldn't throw up and engine management light? Whilst leaving the lambda in the decat?

Sweet ok mate, well I've ordered a sleeve for the time being (only a fiver plus postage) and I'll get my mappers to tweak it with my new mods :)

Yes mate, I had a angled spacer on my stage1 s3 and it worked a treat on my decat ! Ran it for a few month with no issues. But ideally if your doing exhaust + decat soon best to get it mapped out with a custom map