KW V2 or V3 views anyone?

Auditurbo83

Reaction score
As per title, looking for KW V2 or V3 reviews on an S3 8L. Many thanks.

If you're going with that sort of setup i'd add another 200 pounds or however much the V3's cost and get them, V3's have a rebound and dampening option. My mate got some V3's on his Mk3 GTI 16v but not even got round to play around with the settings though.

If you're going with that sort of setup i'd add another 200 pounds or however much the V3's cost and get them, V3's have a rebound and dampening option. My mate got some V3's on his Mk3 GTI 16v but not even got round to play around with the settings though.

Thanks for the advice. I've got the V3s on a Mk2 Golf but was wondering how they are on an S3. It will never see a track so possibly overkill but, as you say, don't cost much more.

v3 dampener unit is miles better than the v2 dampener

v3s' dampeners can soften/stiffen themselves up more quickly, absording impacts of potsholes and the like well
v2s' don't soften; just stay rigid and wooden like a v1
A v2 setup on 7kg spring gives a more unforgiving ride than v3 setup with 9kg spring

4wd v3s have external expansion chambers and different valving to the 2wd version

I've got V3s on my A3, I like em... What sort of information are you after?

Just how they perform on the road really - specifically on the A3/S3. I did go in an S3 recently on coilovers (Avo possibly) and handling was amazing compared to my set up (standard shocks and eibach pro kit).

Snowy - thanks for the info - very helpful.

Perform really well, car handles like a fat go-kart... Not the most comfortable ride, but definitely not backbreaking...

Reactions: Auditurbo83