1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

KW 35mm or H&R 35mm springs

navnayyar May 9, 2010

1. navnayyar

navnayyar Member

hi! what would people recommend that would be better for my 2.0tdi? KW 35mm or H&R 35mm springs. whats people opinion on each. which are more comfy and also perform well? price wise the H&R are about 15quid more, but are they any better than the KWs? cheers

2. DPM

DPM Site Sponsor Site Sponsor

Both very similar and very good quality springs, the H&R are slighlty stiffer then the KW.

Damian @ DPM Performance

3. Boydie

Boydie Boycie VCDS Map User

As damian says, much of a muchness! I have H&R and I cannot fault them - best spring I have owned!

4. I oOEddOo I

I oOEddOo I Member

you should also have a look at eibach lot of people use that as well

5. navnayyar

navnayyar Member

cheers guys, anymore opinions or experiences? If KWs are are not as stiff I'l go for them and also they are a little cheaper :) not too keen on eibachs

6. N8

N8 Kowalski Details VCDS Map User

eibachs are good springs, most people I know run them or H&Rs

7. locost47

locost47 Member

I run the 35MM H&R and they are a really comfortable, slightly stiffer than the Sport Suspension but are very comfortable on the wonderful N.Ireland Roads..lol:puke2:
    Seriously though my main concern when I was choosing springs was comfort and I can recommend the H&R!

8. navnayyar

navnayyar Member

cheers guys, just ordered a set of H&Rs for 150 :) should have them and my s3 brakes fitted this weekend!