1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

kuberl tuning box

Discussion in 'Diesel forum' started by nick1973, Dec 1, 2006.

1. nick1973

nick1973 Member

[Dec 1, 2006]
    just dropped on a turning box from ebay second hand the guy had it on his 100bhp skoda i was hoping to fit onto my 130 tdi a3 are all the boxes the are the same or are the set for ech engine ie one for the 100bhp model and a biffernt tuning box for the 130 etc
    hope it is other wise my next post will be tuning box for sale
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 19, 2014]

3. MikeA3

MikeA3 Active Member VCDS Map User

[Dec 4, 2006]
    it might be a different connection type - if you can post some pics up it might be easier

p.s most tuning boxes work by putting more fuel into the mix so you can have problems with increased smoke out the back

Mike
  4. nick1973

nick1973 Member

[Dec 4, 2006]
    dose this help
    ?
    I know the conectors are the wrong type bit aslong as the box will work i was goint to try and buy a new lead
    [​IMG]
  5. MikeA3

MikeA3 Active Member VCDS Map User

[Dec 8, 2006]
    Nick - to be honest i'm not sure it'll work - I'd e-mail the company - found this link on the internet - http://www.kueberl.com/eng/flash.html

my concern would be that the box is designed for the older type of VAG engine which isn't a PD (pump Duse) like yours so the setings it "loads" might not work properly or possibly bugger up your pride and joy

worth checking out first IMO

Mike