Ko3 tfsi to ko4 conversion

Allmine

Reaction score
Hello all

Looking to convert a 2.0 tfsi with a ko4 turbo and hoping someone can tell me exactly what I'll need in order to do this?. ko4 for starters, injectors, HPFP, stage 3 map, fmic?.

Any further parts advise would help to help me along as I'm sure a few much have done this but cannot find any info on here :friends:

Thanks

Last edited:
hello. I just completed my stage 2+ in prep for a turbo. you'll need all that you mentioned plus intake and full exhaust and an uprated clutch. An RS4 fuel pressure valve is probably advisable as well

Ah thanks for your reply mate, was thinking no one wanted to tell me lol

What of the wheel spin on take off. have you thought about that too?.

Btw mines is the DSG gearbox :shrug:

Cheers

Cheers

Where are you located currently? our dealers offer Stage 3 including the K04 Turbo kit and all that is required to make the most of the 2.0TFSi, along with fully adjustable software. in fact currently we also offer a free Stage 3 upgrade with our K04 kit.

Where are you located currently? our dealers offer Stage 3 including the K04 Turbo kit and all that is required to make the most of the 2.0TFSi, along with fully adjustable software. in fact currently we also offer a free Stage 3 upgrade with our K04 kit.
At what total cost and what does this comprise of parts and tuning software etc. thanks

Last edited:
I will put you in touch with your closest Revo dealer who would be most suitable to carry out the work for you. Prices can vary as all Revo dealers are independent and as with all workshops, labour rates can vary as do the hardware options.

Right now I understand why you've asked about location. Central London.

Reactions: Revo Steve-W

Cheers

I'm not big on launching my car so I don't have wheel spin
Let me know how you get on as I'm after a K04 next as well

I'm not big on launching my car so I don't have wheel spin
Let me know how you get on as I'm after a K04 next as well

The Revo software is fully adjustable, so you can have it aggressive or linear as you wish, can also have pre-sets and adjust yourself.
Remember the ED30's are FWD and K04 as stock, so the DSG handles the K04 and upwards with ease.

Local Revo dealer can be located here for more details - http://www.revotechnik.com/ (see dealer locator).
We are currently running a software upgrade deal for K04 Turbo via the dealers currently, so again call your dealer for more information.