Know What These Wheels Are?

NineNails

Proud sponsor of the snack food industry
Reaction score
[URL="http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-6/752295/byzanzurs6fo6.jpg"][/URL]

Does anyone know what wheels are on this UrS6. I'm thinking they look a bit like AMG's of some sort but I'm not sure. I'd love some of these for my car.
Lovely looking S6 that, don't you think?. It's Byzance Purple if you're wondering on the colour, quite rare. One of Audis 'Lifestyle' colours.
Cheers for any info.
Si.

They look like these to me .....

dd1_silver.jpg

ASA DD1's very nice wheel

look similar to teh second pic but I don;t see the studs and the arms look a slightly different shape.
don;t keskin have something similar.

I like the flat face AMG wheels on audi's as well, just unfortunate that AMG is stamped into them

The bbs will be the most expensive followed by the keskins then the asa's. That might change your decision.

I'll probably get shot down in flames for saying this - I'm not a fan of the LMs. I prefer the CHs (runs and hides).

Out of the three you've shorlisted, I'd have to say the ASAs would me my choice.

Out of those three options IMO there is no competition.......the LM's are to die for!!! They are by far the best wheel and look fantastic on any car!!

I personally have ASA AR1's on my Superb in 19's and they are nice but I do like those DD1's and the good thing about ASA's is that they are the cheap mans BBS wheel, LOL!!