Kingfisher Blue S3

One of the London Audi dealers is also selling a late-model S3 in that colour.

See: http://www.supercar.co.uk/UsedCarImage.a...mp;Id=500718398

Actually thought it looked much better on the S3 than the A3 but I agree that I still wouldn't have a car that colour.

But then several people have commented on how hideous they think the colour of my car is (Nogaro Blue) so guess is case of horses for courses.

Not a huge fan myself of the colour...both of these are up on autotrader aswell. Interesting to look at S3 price spread now...

Autotrader - 52 (private) cars - from £8000 (needs work) - £19,750

Audi Network - 40 Cars - All facelifts it seems - from £14k - £21k...last time i checked audi network about 6 months back there was at least double the number of S3s going through the official dealers

I have to say I really like Kingfisher Blue and I think it suits the S3 quite well; the way it looks with the blue Alcantara inserts on the seats in the photos of the one on eBay looks rather tasty imho.

When it gets around to S3 time for me I might have to go looking for one of those... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Regards,

Rob.

jus doesnt look the part... not aggressive enuff!!

Nogaro blue is much better. Oh and ofcourse imola yellow.!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

I like it, saw one about a month ago and wondered what the colour was as it was the first time i'd seen one, did a bit of searching and found out what it was. I though first off it might have been a 'match your colour' personal paint job from factory.

I Like the spec on that too, seems good. I wonder what the reserve is at???

[ QUOTE ]

I Like the spec on that too, seems good. I wonder what the reserve is at???

[/ QUOTE ]

Reserve has been met at £13,500 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif