1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kind of happy customer

Discussion in 'Awesome GTI' started by Chris Shepherd, Jul 19, 2012.

1. Chris Shepherd

Chris Shepherd New Member

[Jul 19, 2012]
    I recently had my A4 2.0 TDI in for service and a few liitle things were picked up by the technician such as worn brake pads and discs , collapsed engine mounts and a few other little bits.

Being an ex HGV mechanic I took it on my self to replace the discs and pads and put a new set of engine mounts in. I was under the car today to check disc sizes etc and noticed on the N/S the tyre was wearing unevenly on the outside edge, which was not picked up on the service, and when I got the wheel off discovered that the lower shock absorber mount bush was badly worn and a few other suspension bushes were showing signs of wear, which also weren't picked up on the service.

Other than that the service at awesome was good, but I'm unsure as to whether I am going to be bringing my car back in for work in the future.
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 18, 2014]

3. AwesomeMark

AwesomeMark New Member

[Jul 23, 2012]
    Chris

Please give me a ring at your convenience i have already tried to ring you and left you a voice mail, this is the first i have heard about a technician not picking up on work, in fact normally the technicians are very good at advising possible extra work needed.

I'm not sure as to whether you have spoken to anybody here about the above but if any customer has an issue then i would hope they would phone and discuss it with myself or Jim rather than putting it on a forum, we don't get things right every time but we do care when we may get things wrong and really a company should also be judged on the after service and back up too when an issue arises hence my reply to you.

look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards Mark Ash (Operations Director) Awesome 0161 7760777
    Benjiman46 likes this.