Kick ***

mac1403

Reaction score
Went and saw this last night. Pretty good film on the whole and the 11 year old assassin is awesome LOL......well worth a look

Going to watch it next week looks good

seen it tonight, one of the better films i have seen in a while.

Davie

Have heard its really good, will defo try and watch this one soon.

Just watched it this afternoon,good film:icon_thumright:

Watched it last night... Was totally not what i was expecting....SO much better! Had a tarantion style to it...totally f*cked up! lol.

Might go and see this now, based on the above.

I'll hold you responsible though Rich!

Undecided.

It didn't quite flow right for me. It was billed as a comedy, but then took itself quite seriously but still tried to be funny. Just didn't gel...
If they'd made a serious film with a healthy dose of black humour it would have been a winner in my book. But as it was it just kinda seems that the director/writers couldn't quite decide on which direction to go with it, with the result being a film that kind of doesn;t really go in any direction.

I'd rate it as "watchable"

I laughed at bits but in general I suppose dark humour.......the little girl was a right little potty mouth

It's an ok stupid film. I thought kick *** would at least made an effort to perfect his non existent fighting skills. Happy ending tho.

I enjoyed it, well worth a watch to kill some time if nothing else.

The microwave bit made my chuckle.

They are doing a Kick *** 2: Balls to the wall.

I love Kickass, think it's a brilliant film. And i'm excited for the second one too, hopefully it'll be just as good.