keyless system

I have to say, I'm gonna grab one of those lmfao, thats fantastic man lol.

You git.

I can adapt my RS4 Start Button to that button aswell.

I,m not sure ! Is that a wind up ? My mums old Nissan Micra had this 10 years ago and it was an absolute pain in the neck then !! What about the door buttons ? surely it doesn't unlock and flash the lights every time you get within range.......like walking round the house ? or maybe mowing the front grass...lol

Last edited:
Anybody else seen this? Looks good bar the drilling into the dash!! I'd rather go with the centre console RS4 button if possible.

2Go Keyless Audi Install - YouTube

Not sure of cost, seems to be an American thing.

This is what I've been looking for ....Good find Khufu :icon_thumright:. Now the hunt down on cost and what's involved.

I thought it would have cost a lot more tbh.

can you retrofit kessy from another vag model?

EDIT:=- I like that. Its a gadget, so I like it buy default really lol.
I won't pay $600 for it though or drill a massive home in my dash.

Last edited:
You really think that's a safe gadget?
Dont cry here on forum if your car is gonna be stolen:no:

Still not sure if this is a wind up ;-) but if its not........you need your brains tested :)

Paddy i'm sceptical on this kind a things :/
I know three cases in my area that end up badly,not with this gadget
but preety much the same!
Cars were from 2008-2011(bmw,audi,Benz),some f...ers just now what they are doin :/

Keyless entry
hammer-1.jpg

My old mum was going on holiday years ago and she stopped at the services and couldn't lock the Micra;...Called the AA and he couldn't sort it so had to leave the car open. Turned out later she had taken the spare keyless key with her in case she lost the 1st one and packed it in here suitcase in the back of the car so it kept unlocking the car. :)

Last edited:
I thought cars with key less entry and button start were a piece of **** to nick?

Looks a good gadget but i wouldn't have it, i want my car to be on the driveway in the morning!

the oem system will use an electronic steering lock too which this system doesn't have, not that a quick wrench seems to defeat it :-/

can you retrofit kessy from another vag model?

EDIT:=- I like that. Its a gadget, so I like it buy default really lol.
I won't pay $600 for it though or drill a massive home in my dash.
no, the door handles are different & you would need the can gateway & CE module to support it & it doesnt.
no doubt $600 will end up equating to £800 buy time is sent over :-(

I'm definitely going to do this mod this year. I don't see how people on here are saying it's not safe. As long as you have the key-less card in your wallet I can't see an issue.

I had this type of system on my Renault Koleos. Seemed great to start with until I was finding the car unlocked all the time. I use to lock the car in the drive, go into the house and place the fob in my dining room. This was the problem as the fob then came into range of the car, and the car thinking you were near it unlocked itself. Took me ages to figure it out.....and then promptly disabled the auto lock/unlock system.

the oem system will use an electronic steering lock too which this system doesn't have, not that a quick wrench seems to defeat it :-/

Pretty sure one of the new MOT criteria is to have a working steering lock which would obviously be overridden or removed on one of these installs?

Looks good to me, but as someone whos lost his wallent more than a handful of times over the years, and had it stollen 3 times on nights out over the past few years, its not for me. What happens if you have lost both keys?

I just don't see the problem with pressing a button on my key fob to open the car. If I want keyless entry, I'd want it to only work if I'm literally next to the car but most seem to work for a 10m or so range.

I just don't see the problem with pressing a button on my key fob to open the car. If I want keyless entry, I'd want it to only work if I'm literally next to the car but most seem to work for a 10m or so range.

+1

I'm WAY to paranoid to have this. I'd be contantly checking car which defeats the object of the convenience factor!

Reactions: pinterovski