1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. imported_migzy

imported_migzy Guest

Having one of those really bad months,

Get burgaled, then get my car keyed 2 weeks later, Audi recon over £1K to respray the whole drivers side.

Gonna ship the car to nigeria and get the flame throwers fitted under the car.

That'll teach the /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif

Migzy

Currently really /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif off

2. Japper

Japper Ibis S3 Fan Club

[ QUOTE ]

Get burgaled, then get my car keyed 2 weeks later, Audi recon over £1K to respray the whole drivers side.

Migzy

[/ QUOTE ]

Gutted to hear this mate. Bl**dy lowlife scum. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif

3. OutLore

OutLore VOIP Dude

There's nothing we can say to help you.....

But I know what you r going through dude... Thing is, even if u catch the /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif you can't do anything to them.

Society? I don't think so.

4. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore Team Floret Silver quattro Audi A3 Black Edition TDi

Sorry to hear this Migzy.

People just don't have any respect for other people's property.

Hopefully, what comes around, goes around.

5. marriedblonde

marriedblonde Active Member

Bad news matey, had 2 of my cars keyed (by the neighbours but never managed to get proof!) so I know what your going through. Like being kicked in the nuts. I taek it your not going thrugh your insurance? If not then go to a decent body shop and get it done it will cost a hell of a lot less

Hope you get it sorted.

J.

6. Japper

Japper Ibis S3 Fan Club

[ QUOTE ]
    Bad news matey, had 2 of my cars keyed (by the neighbours but never managed to get proof!) so I know what your going through. Like being kicked in the nuts. I taek it your not going thrugh your insurance? If not then go to a decent body shop and get it done it will cost a hell of a lot less

Hope you get it sorted.

J.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your neighbours ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif I'd be fizzing, and planning what to do in return /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/comeon.gif

7. avalon88

avalon88 Member

Sorry to hear that mate, i know how you feel, had it done to me in my old car, god knows why they do it.. I guess it's down to being jealous of your car mate. Bloody /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif

8. imported_migzy

imported_migzy Guest

cheers for the replies,

anyone recommend a good body shop in west london

cheers

migzy

9. dummi

dummi smoking a6

Scum

10. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona Audi S3 quattro Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

[ QUOTE ]

Hope you get it sorted.

J.

[/ QUOTE ]

Neighbours?!, why the hell FFS!, I mean if you was to go for an insurance claim etc, then the whole area is effected /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/noidea.gif

11. jungle

jungle Member

[ QUOTE ]

Migzy

[/ QUOTE ]

Why Nigeria Migzy???

12. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore Team Floret Silver quattro Audi A3 Black Edition TDi

Because it's legal. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

13. JaminBen

JaminBen Member

It's such a low-life, cowardly thing to do.

Feel bad for you dude.

If you do find out who did it, don't do anything: I'll be in London in two weeks and will take care of whoever it is, free of charge. Call it a forum special ;-)

14. brandona4

brandona4 Member

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Mate - don't worry, in 2 years your car will be sorted and you will have forgotten about it. All you will be thinking is "shall i get a sunroof in my new S3?" .../ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

they however will still be low life chav scum, waking up in their K cider/ p!ss smelling bedsit with the screams of their 2 fat kids and fat ginger wife (with hoop earings), trying to work out where it all went wrong! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

15. MikeA3

MikeA3 Active Member VCDS Map User

Migzy,

I still have the scars on mine, i posted a similar thread a little while back, someone suggested these guys:

http://www.smartsolutionsuk.co.uk/

hope it works out mate

Mike

16. imported_migzy

imported_migzy Guest

Cheers everyone,

also crossed my mind to wait for the S3 to come out.

That's if i can afford it.

If not it's a trip to AMD for the full works.
    I've got no claims protection, but i think i'll wait till i've moved house in a month. Hopefully the scum won't know where i've moved too.

Hope it's not a dodgy stalker, split up with my lady for six months last year and slept with some ropey birds. Probably /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif off a few of em too. he,he.

Migzy

17. imported_migzy

imported_migzy Guest

just had a chat to smart solutions, unfortunately they can't do anything as the cars silver, they said if it was back they could've sorted it out.

bugger