1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

key fob problems!!!! need help

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by Mcblow, Jun 29, 2010.

1. Mcblow

Mcblow Member

Hi people,just bought a 2003 A3,it unfortunatly only came with one key......and this one for some reason does not work remotely!!,have changed the battery after finding the one in the remote was actually the wrong way round,i have since tried to re-sync using the instructions in the hand book,to have had no joy,does anyone have any suggestions? any help much appreciated....sean
  2. locost47

locost47 Member

Not sure what's up, mine started to work intermittently then stopped completely, none of the keys work it and ive changed the batteries and re-synced it numerous times, must be faulty receiver, keep us updated on any progress!
  3. Sarah's A3

Sarah's A3 MODERATOR V6 S3 Hybrid Staff Member Moderator

NHN will know, he knows everything. Sure he will be along soon! PM him this thread link!
  4. NHN

NHN Modmetractor

Someone with vagcom will test the remotes functions & resync it for yer mate, where abouts are you based?
  5. Mcblow

Mcblow Member

Based in leicester mate
  6. NHN

NHN Modmetractor

Got a good mate in Coalville, he will help you out, I'll PM his number to you.