Kept waiting :-(

JohnboyC

Reaction score
OK...like many folk I had a problem with my tailgate on my 2003 A4 Avant.....by slamming it a bit too hard once the small tab that keeps the warning triangle cover flap closed broke....so I called my local Audi Main Dealer and ordered my new bit .....all £3.06 of it....I then called them a couple of days later and checked it was in, so I told them I would be there at 3pm to pick it up...and as I would be in a rush could they have all the reecipt ready, so I did not have to hang around......

So I gets there at 2:55pm and asks at the shiny front desk that I am here and I would like to pick up my part and that I am in a bit of a hurry (to get kids from child minder)....so I get shown to another desk....and decline the offer of a cuppa tea and tell them that I am in a hurry ...5 mins later after sitting there like a lemon someone from Parts comes in with my part....with a recipt...I hand the bloke a fiver and he says he will go and get my change of £1.96.....20 minutes later I am "Still" sitting there like a tw*t.....

So, in hindsight, I "should" of just thought b*gger it and gone.....

when the bloke from Parts finally pitched up I bluntly asked I asked the bloke where he had been.."Oh I had to find the key for the cash box" *** !!!!

I WISH the Main Dealers would have a grubby place around the back, so I could talk to knowledgeable Audi folk about parts (with a handy till) instead of sitting in one of their stupid shiny gin palaces.......

I was late picking up the kids cos I got stuck behind every Nissan Note, tractors, Cranes & a JCB, but the Childminder was OK about it ....not sure about my blood pressure tho :ermm: ! rant over !

Last edited:
Annoying isnt it. Last time I went they kept me waiting over an hour! I walked out in the end and complained to customer services! I was appalled.