1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kenwood KVT-526DVD Touchsreen Media station

Discussion in 'For Sale/Wanted - Audi Parts' started by Paul100, Jan 10, 2012.

1. Paul100

Paul100 Member

Ok This was fitted in my B6 A4 Cab I recently sold. It was only fitted for a couple of months so in practically 'as new' condition. Will come complete in original packaging.

Comes complete with head unit with motorised screen, Sat nav (complete updated UK & Europe maps with pocketgps added speed cameras, gps antena, tmc antena etc.), bluetooth module (with mic) and all original leads and connectors. Also included in the kit is a single din fascia adaptor for the A4, a (non-bose) plug and play wiring adaptor loom and even the adaptor for the ariel to power the ariel booster. All you will need to purchase is a can bus interface. This will give you the ignition switched 12v, output from the lights to dim the display, handbrake on output to enable dvd playback, etc. I used this one:

AUDI A3 A4 TT CAN-BUS ADAPTOR INTERFACE CAN-01 | eBay

Here are some pictures of it fitted in my car:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here are some links to where I got it from for further info:

Kenwood KVT-526DVD Motorised DVD Media station + KNA-G620T Hard Drive Sat Nav Unit - KVT-526DVD + KNA-G620T from Kenwood

Kenwood KCA-BT300 Bluetooth Add On Unit New 2010 Range - KCA-BT300 from Kenwood

You get an idea of the cost, and everyone knows the excellent quality of kenwood kit, it uses garmin sat nav software and is basically the best single din complete solution I could find.

The complete kit cost me the wrong side of £1200 I would be looking for offers around the bargain price of £700...

#1 Paul100, Jan 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2014
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Paul100

Paul100 Member

No takers.... :sadlike: its an awsome bit of kit...

4. Paul100

Paul100 Member

not even any offers...... before it goes on fleabay

5. Paul100

Paul100 Member

6. Paul100

Paul100 Member

Never got around to putting this on ebay, so still got it if anyone interested.......