Kenwood DNX521DAB not working with apple products

Raiden

Reaction score
Thought I might find a answer here. The wife has one fitted in her California and no matter what device you plug in new or old it works for a minute if your lucky and then it doesn't want to know. VW changed the cable and it worked for a week and packed up again. Had it about 3 years and I never really drive it but now i'm getting GBH of the ear to sort it out. VW said they would have another look but I think they just don't know. Also its been update a couple times

Thought I might find a answer here. The wife has one fitted in her California and no matter what device you plug in new or old it works for a minute if your lucky and then it doesn't want to know. VW changed the cable and it worked for a week and packed up again. Had it about 3 years and I never really drive it but now i'm getting GBH of the ear to sort it out. VW said they would have another look but I think they just don't know. Also its been update a couple times

I did have a similar issue and repaired in the CarPlay menu and it started working again.

Reactions: Raiden