1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kent meet.......

Rob W8 Jan 28, 2005

?

Meet at a service station and go for a drive around and then to a pub to get some food

1. Yes

0.0%
  2. Yes

0.0%
  3. Yes

0.0%
  4. Yes

0.0%
  1. neversaydie

neversaydie Post Whore

Kevint = In'it?

2. Kevint

Kevint Active Member

Bernard.

Kev.

3. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore Team Floret Silver quattro Audi A3 Black Edition TDi

So Bernard, Eddie, Spencer and NSD.

Maybe we should make up some name tags, i'm **** with names. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

4. Guest

hey Bernard I may need you to pop over here on the way as my starter is kaput, have tried the hammer, may not have time to re-earth it

5. Kevint

Kevint Active Member

We are getting lunch, right?

Kev.

6. Guest

hey you hear that everyone lunch is on Bernard

7. Guest

I believe we are getting Lunch, not that I have eaten there before but it does look a nice place. I picked up the car from the grasshopper.

8. OutLore

OutLore VOIP Dude

[ QUOTE ]
    I believe we are getting Lunch, not that I have eaten there before but it does look a nice place. I picked up the car from the grasshopper.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah. Grasshopper.

9. jdp1962

jdp1962 Grumpy Old Moderator Staff Member Moderator Team V6 TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter Team Tornado quattro Black Edition Audi S4 s tronic

Love to join you guys, but it's a mate's stag do in Reading. I have to go, I'm the Best Man

Have a good 'un. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

10. TDI-line

Cheers JDP.

Well i'm planning on feasting, and thanks for the free lunch Bernard.

11. Kevint

Kevint Active Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Cheers JDP.

Well i'm planning on feasting, and thanks for the free lunch Bernard.

[/ QUOTE ]

If anyone called Bernard turns up, you can be the first to claim your free lunch.

Kev.

12. Rob W8

Rob W8 Member

My real name is Bernard.

I'll have Steak and Chips!

13. TDI-line

Only fillet steak for me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif

14. Kevint

Kevint Active Member

No cleaning for me, weathers been **** here all day and I'm working tomorrow morning, the car's a mess.

Kev.

15. CJ A4

CJ A4 Active Member

Marmite /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif

16. TDI-line

So you making an appearance CJ. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

17. CJ A4

CJ A4 Active Member

Im writing this and you guys will be tucking into your steak and chips or whatever.....misses has gone shopping and im left holding the baba as we have family friends coming round by 4pm so unfortunately couldnt come. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif I'm sure you guys will all have a great time and look forward to hearing how it went when you all get back! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

18. neversaydie

neversaydie Post Whore

Was a good afternnon, meeting Post whore supreeme (Tdi / Dan), had a ride in Erics S3 (quick as ****), Peter chasing behind...entertained some onlookers and que'ers at the roundabout!!!
    Nice to meet Spencer (outlore) in his S line TDi 2.0 - have to say that is quite a nippy car, just about kept up on the way home(though I doubt he was even trying).
    Rob, nice car you have mate (better than the nova though, im not too sure /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif ) was good to put a face to you after all this time, and yes we did turn up, heh.
    Kevin / in'it nice to meet you fella and glad someone else turned up in a different Audi other than A3's.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

WIll have to do again.

19. TDI-line

Sorry to see you left holding the baby CJ, we thought we saw your car at one point on the M25, but alas no show. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

20. CJ A4

CJ A4 Active Member

Nice pics...TDI which one are you?

21. CJ A4

CJ A4 Active Member

All cars looked excellent /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bravo.gif...soooooo clean! So who's who in the photos? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/noidea.gif

22. Guest

CJ you will have to wait and see next time we meet up /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
    Great photos, I'll make sure the car is polished next time. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif
    Have been busy today with the family and putting the new facelift rears on this evening (after putting my son to bed - of course).
    Nice to meet everyone, hope we can do it again, and meet CJ!!

23. CJ A4

CJ A4 Active Member

Yeah definately fast eddie nice looking motor you have there mate /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

24. CJ A4

CJ A4 Active Member

Hope noone is on dialup trying to view this page...they will be waiting ages /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

25. Kevint

Kevint Active Member

Yeah, would be good if pics were less than 5mb each /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kev.

26. Guest

[ QUOTE ]
    Yeah definately fast eddie nice looking motor you have there mate /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks CJ btw thats me in the black T shirt and black trousers, next to Kev in't who is next Spence.

27. TDI-line

CJ, this is what NSD looks like after his had a few......

[​IMG]

28. neversaydie

neversaydie Post Whore

oh well....I could not be bothred to down size...was in a rush to get to a BBQ. God im a fat Bastrd.

29. Kevint

Kevint Active Member

[ QUOTE ]
    God im a fat Bastrd.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought that was TDI... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kev.

30. Guest

[ QUOTE ]
    All i can say is the camera lies, i'm not really that fat.

Am i.

Ok, atkins time. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Followed by a curry.

[/ QUOTE ]

that'll be a MEAT curry then, no rice!

Nice to meet you Dan, hope you get a motor that does at least 20MPG soon!! Oh and just in case you thought your R32 was heavy on fuel my old car used to average 15mpg!!

31. TDI-line

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    God im a fat Bastrd.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought that was TDI... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kev.

[/ QUOTE ]

****, sussed out already.

JoJo, no more take-aways. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

32. TDI-line

Nice to meet you to Eddie . /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

33. CJ A4

CJ A4 Active Member

Oi TDI you downloaded teamspeak and Americas Army yet ..... NSD and i are about to play mate?

34. neversaydie

neversaydie Post Whore

Shame, is that my cat Dan...lol

35. OutLore

OutLore VOIP Dude

Yeah Rob, tell us about your true love.....

The drive of your life...... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

36. Rob W8

Rob W8 Member

They should all be burnt! Never buy French!
    I will try and get some pictures of my new love up on the site for you all to drool over soon...

37. CJ A4

CJ A4 Active Member

Whats her name? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

38. Rob W8

Rob W8 Member

Nova...

39. OutLore

OutLore VOIP Dude

[ QUOTE ]
    Nova...

[/ QUOTE ]

ROTFLMAO! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

Seriously I think we should have a "Hall of Shame" where we can all post pictures of our worst ever cars..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

40. Guest

funny that but i never kept a picture of my one and only ford!!!