1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ken block 4 - must see

salad.dodger Aug 16, 2011

1. salad.dodger

salad.dodger Member

2. Wizza

Wizza Member

Now there seems to be less focus on the driving. After watching number 3 I wasn't impressed with his driving at all as it was extremly sloppy and I'm not sure whether to think this is a little OTT or not even though it is pretty cool

3. Y 14RGE

Y 14RGE Member

Very Good, but definately less innovation and more fancy back drops. There's not much here that we havent seen before - but still enjoyed watching it.

4. salad.dodger

salad.dodger Member

agree, i think he is just taking the p*ss outta himself really, all a giggle from someone with money

5. Ash187

Ash187 Audi-Retrofits.co.uk Site Sponsor VCDS Map User Gold Supporter quattro Audi A5

that Fiesta is crazy! he must of have a rear wheel drive conversion put in right?

6. S4 Muzza

S4 Muzza oww! my giant blue head!

not sure what the spec is on the latest fiesta, but the one used in gymkhana 3 was capable of putting out....wait for it.....838bhp!!! :scared2:
    although it was detuned to a mere 650 or something so he could keep it under control lol

7. s3matty

s3matty Member

it's 4wd i think

8. shady-ninja

shady-ninja Active Member

KEN BLOCK rules