Keep your eyes open for a nice A3 Sportback

rabs

Reaction score
Guys

Keep your eyes open for a nice Sportback, i am looking to replace the one i had written off earlier this year.
Must be a 2.0 TDI or 2.0T FSI, must have Leather or Alacantara.

Cheers

you might want to be a little bit more specific ... colour, manual or s tronic or any options you want. Oh and price helps ! i've been looking for a month but not found anything yet !

I have also been looking for a while, hence i do not mind if it is a Manual or DSG, or colour.

Dealer local to me has a light blue sport back, open sky full leather £21995, its a 2.0 TDi Man, another dealer has a sprint blue sportback, thats new and has the leather with silver leather centres, not sure on the engine but its £26k, they also have plenty of 2.0T with manual or s tronic.

SteveTDCi said:
Dealer local to me has a light blue sport back, open sky full leather £21995, its a 2.0 TDi Man, another dealer has a sprint blue sportback, thats new and has the leather with silver leather centres, not sure on the engine but its £26k, they also have plenty of 2.0T with manual or s tronic.

Is the Sprint blue one at Peterborough Audi, i think that's one of the limited edition ones.:icon_thumright: