1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

K04 turbo

Discussion in 'For Sale/Wanted - Audi Parts' started by S3LOUD, Oct 9, 2012.

1. S3LOUD

S3LOUD Member

I have my K04 turbo for sale which has recently been removed to install a K04 Hybrid in my audi S3.
    When i first bought the car the previous owner had told me that the turbo had been replaced recently but could not say how long ago. I have then done no more than 4000 miles with it personally (Its probably a lot less than that however as i cant remember i'll just be safe than sorry and just say 4000).
    There is a very slight play in the shaft when trying to move it left and right and no play at all when moving in and out however spins freely and does not touch the housing or anything else when spinning (when fitted the oil pressure should stop the small amount of play anyway). When i was using this turbo i had no issues with it what so ever so is still in very much working condition and did NOT smoke.
    It is a GENUINE Audi K04 in comparison to one of the cheap replica's.
    Comes with turbo actuator.
    As you can see from the picture there is some slight pink water marks on the turbo housing, this is just from a coolant leak that the car had which was coming form the water housing. Hasnt effected the turbo at all, just some water marks on the housing.
    If interested either reply to me on here or would be better to drop me a text on 07969112225 as i would be able to get back to you a lot quicker.
    Postage can be arranged or collection from hillingdon is fine

Have seen some very small cracks on the housing on the hot side of the turbo. Basically all K04's develop these small cracks on the hotside however i am just writing this to make sure that you know that is the case with this one too. Turbo does not smoke and still gave really strong performance! car was pulling every time perfectly with no fluctuation.
    If you have any more questions then please message me or send me a text.

Thanks for looking! :D

Aaron