K04 Turbo unwanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brodster

Reaction score
Website
www.brotek.co.uk
No need to put this in classifieds as I just want some info off you 8L guys. I have a turbo sitting in my garage off my mates 225 BAM engine that we changed 2-3 months ago and I dunno what to do with it. I was just gonna stick it in the bin but then thought one of you blokes might be able to do something with it. The turbo was changed due to 2mm end float on the bearings so it failed an MOT due to too much smoke. If this is something than can be overhauled then great as I would rather someone take it off my hands and get better use from it rather than sitting in a box in my garage.

Whoever had arranged with me to buy the turbo please get in touch as I have deleted all the PM's we did before I left on honeymoon so I have no idea who and where......DOH!!!

Right here we go again. Due to unforeseen circumstances the previous buyer has had to pull out of the sale of the turbo so its up for grabs again. Its still sitting in my garage in its box so PM me with offers please.

anyone interested please contact the OP seeing this has now become a for sale thread over a free to good home, Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.