1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

K04-023 turbo, injectors and manifold

Discussion in 'For Sale/Wanted - Audi Parts' started by beachbuggy, Jul 10, 2012.

1. beachbuggy

beachbuggy Well-Known Member

Turbo is still on the car, but is planned on being removed later this week to make way for a bigger unit.

Comes off a 2004 Seat leon cupra 225. It's a K04-023 , which has the EGT probe. Completely stock turbo. Car/engine/turbo has done just over 60k and is running very well, as it's still on the car if anyon wishes to see it run before i remove it, then not a problem.

Included is the turbo, injectors (380cc) and manifold. ( no lines as theses are being kept)

Price is £450 which is £100 for the injectors, £50 for the manifold and £300 for the turbo but I will not split unless I get a buyer for the turbo and injectors seperately. Cash on collection or postage @ cost.

I think this is good price and an ideal upgrade for an A3 etc.

Picture is of another K04 I had, but as the turbo is on the car it's a little difficult to get a picture!

2. Advert Guest Advertisement

3. flo0die

flo0die New Member

Hi Dan - Ive tried sending you a message but your inbox is full.I own the Clio 172 Cup with VAG 20vt engine. I need to ask your help on something - how do i get in touch?.. My moby is 07929 744037 and im David.Thank youDavid