1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

k04-023 hybrid, relentless v3 mani, 3"tip

Discussion in 'For Sale/Wanted - Audi Parts' started by boostjunkie, Jun 29, 2013.

1. boostjunkie

boostjunkie Member

for sale is my k04-023 hybrid set up and welded/rienforced relentless version 3 manifold.
    k04-023 with egt sensor thread, billet 2283 compresssor wheel, rs6 turine wheel, stepped/staggered rear oil seail, full face thrust bearing pad and 360 degree bearing, fully ported hotside/waste gate opening and turbo inlet opening with clearenced/ported turbine outlet, machined out n flowed compressor cover, all genuine borg warner housings and wheels, forge actuator with yellow spring and modified/rienforced mounting bracket. shot blast, final assembley, and balancing carried out by midland turbo for me. only covered 500 miles since built as it went in with my forged bottom end rebuild about 2 months ago but now shes run in am going gt3071r setup, when turbo was tested to maximum it produced 28psi/2bar @2750rpm up to 5000rpm then tapered back to 20psi/21psi-1.5bar as it got to 7000rpm am running it at slightly less than that for my daily use, estimated power at the moment and i do say estimated is 310/330bhp ,it made 312bhp on the rollers with just the 550s and standard k04 before i bulit the bottom end and fitted the hybrid unit but its not been back to the rollers yet as am going bt, for any further info call me on 07772525219 or 07854052879 for further info. can be test driven/viewed on my car for next week or so ill remove it in next 10 days when my new turbo arrives. turbo can be viewed and inspected on the car as i can remove 3" inlet very easily. am looking for about a grand or thereabouts for it no offers below 800

pic in this advert is just a generic one....

my engine specs are, gen 550's, agu bottom end with rods,large port head an inlet mani,welly cooler,bosch 044, 3" turbo back,3" tip, relentless v3 mani, etc. bam engined car and managment.

also for sale is the relentless v3 manifold that has been welded / rienforced in a few places, want about 120 for it

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. boostjunkie

boostjunkie Member

new price based on actually reseaching the going rate ;- offers over £600

4. S3 VAGMAN

S3 VAGMAN New Member

Hello have you still got the turbo for sale