1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

K03 turbo 058

audia3turrbo Apr 7, 2010

1. audia3turrbo

audia3turrbo Member

Hi was talking about k03 turbo a few days back,i have been told all k03's have 8 turbines but i have found one on ebay wich has the k03-058 number but has 12 tubines if any body could look at this and let me no what you think would be great thanks heres the link....

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200458548409

2. <tuffty/>

<tuffty/> Badger 5 Edition...Its all about the flow... Staff Member Moderator Audi S3

Thats for an inline engine not transverse... pretty sure that won't fit yours mate...

Next....

<tuffty/>

3. Broken Byzan

Broken Byzan Photographic Moderator Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User quattro Audi A4

No good for your car. Avoid cheap chinese copies from the bay. ( i can see that's where this will lead)

4. audia3turrbo

audia3turrbo Member

were can i get one from then been looking for days,what cars will i find them on ?

5. Broken Byzan

Broken Byzan Photographic Moderator Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User quattro Audi A4

What turbo are you looking for, a K03 or a K03s?

Golfs, A3's, Seat Leons, Skoda Octavia, S3 if you get the manifolds,injectors,downpipe, cats etc etc

6. <tuffty/>

<tuffty/> Badger 5 Edition...Its all about the flow... Staff Member Moderator Audi S3

SEAT Ibiza's too :)

<tuffty/>

7. audia3turrbo

audia3turrbo Member

k03s strate bolt on jobby :) has any body seen any for a fair price?

8. Plunky

Plunky Member

just keep looking on ebay and the classifieds on here mate. they do come up, just got to patient. also try the uk mkiv forum. seen a few on there.
    and also, as mentioned above... stay well clear of the chinese copies!

9. jonny87

jonny87 Active Member

try pistonheads mate in the parts/plates section bit of a ball ache trawling through all the audi adverts but have found some interesting items in there before, turbos included