1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

K-line coding

Discussion in 'VCDS (formerly VAG-COM) forum' started by a6george, Oct 10, 2010.

1. a6george

a6george Member

as my a6 is a 1999 I understand it has not got can bus, so any coding that can be done is through the k-lines, is there a list of what can be changed and the numbers to change them through the k-lines and are they model specific.
    regards George

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. bearthebruce

bearthebruce Ross-Tech, LLC

4. a6george

a6george Member

ive looked everywhere on that site too but never seen it before, they seems to be a lot of info for can bus cars but very little on non can bus cars, expeicailly uk a6 4.2 non can bus car lol.
    thanks for the link.

5. NHN

NHN Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat
    Site Sponsor Gold Supporter VCDS Map User

Do you have any specific issues or requirement of functions or just curious what you can play with?

6. a6george

a6george Member

Hi
    Just curious what i can play with since it does not have can, is it just diagnostics or can they be coded. I know with newer can system the list is pretty endless what you can do.
    Regards George

7. Dana @ Ross-Tech

This depends on what modules are installed, and what you may be looking to change. Post the complete Auto-Scan if you want us to evaluate it.