Just wondering

mac1403

Reaction score
I know there have been a lot of threads about this on here. But, has anyone ever been able to find carbon B5 mirror covers. I have searched the net and come up with nothing. There are a couple of places in HK which do them, but only for the B6.
I have found some nice carbon inlays for the B pillar and for the rear window insert and thought it would finish the whole thing off nice with the mirror covers. I could just go for S4 covers but they are like rocking horse ***** to find and expensive too.

There was a guy gonna make them for us, but i think he has been ill. I have the B pillar covers. so if you are getting a set, see if its not too much extra for a spare set for the rear, would save carriage etc etc as its probably from the US

I did once find somone doing them on Ebay.de, but he only did the stubby mirror

Byzan A4 said:
There was a guy gonna make them for us, but i think he has been ill. I have the B pillar covers. so if you are getting a set, see if its not too much extra for a spare set for the rear, would save carriage etc etc as its probably from the US

I did once find somone doing them on Ebay.de, but he only did the stubby mirror

No problem. If i ever get the carbon mirror thing sorted I will ask about a set for you. Am going to start a new thread regarding the carbon mirrors as i think i may have found a supplier.