Just treated myself to a set of 19" Bentley rims

Tiffy

Reaction score
Always fanced a set of Bentleys on the Audi, always liked the look on the VW/Audis ect.....

Mine is lowered on Eibach 50/40 Sportlines and as its my everyday/family car i cant be having it stupidly low....but i think they look spot on.

null_zps0dfd63bb.jpg

null_zps1282cede.jpg

null_zpsa5b8873f.jpg

null_zpsd17b343e.jpg

null_zps836340bb.jpg

Reactions: V6 Quatt, Big Al and TOM.S
I usually don't like bentley wheels tbh, but I like these as they remind me allot of the rs6 style, I like.

Someone else said that to me, they said its a nice twist on the S-Line 5 spokes.........

Still keeps the clean lines and not overly "Blingy"

Looks lovely mate. one of my favourite style bentleys want a set myself.
whats the ride like on those springs? Tempted to buy them just to cover me while i save for air. As cant be bothered with coilover i like parking on my drive :laugh:

Ride on these springs is very nice mate, I would say better than the oem S-Line ones which I felt were a little crashy....

the guy I got the rims off had a few sets of different Bentley ones but these stuck out to me aswell, a nice concave on them and not too blingy....

When I read your headline I thought "Hmmm" and then when I saw the photos I thought "ooh, okay that does work"!

Cheers peeps....they look even better in the flesh

looking very tidy mate. Car's looking spot on :icon_thumright:

Cheers guys............ The Missus was driving it today and i was behind in my van.....i must say it looks the mutts nutts when rolling.....

Just sent them off for a refurb and a slight color change to Antricite/light gun metal

Yer I'm coming but won't have the wheels back so I will be back on the blacks, lol