Just to say thanks

acprc

Reaction score
Website
www.atvworkshopmanuals.com
Hi,

Just wanted to say thanks for the quick service for the recent order I placed. Got myself a HD foam lance, Jeffs Werkstat Acrylic kit and some Megs Hyper wash. I have added a picture to show my efforts. Only one coat of the Jeffs so far but hoping the shine will get better as more are applied.
Thanks

Adam

door.jpg

Cheers for the feedback, much appreciated! Yep, layers are essential to get the best from the kit, but now that the base is on, you should find adding a few layers of Acrylic Jett Trigger per session quite quick and easy. Once you have half a dozen layers or more, the finish will come to life, and the beading will become immense. :icon_thumright:

Hi,

The acrylic kit is very easy to use and once I have built up a few layers it will hopefully give me the finish I am looking for. I actually had more problems with the HD foam gun. For some reason my Karcher K620m struggled to kick in when connected to it. For quite some while it just dribbled water out the front when you squeezed the trigger. Once going though it doesn't half kick out some foam and it stuck to the car like glue. You had any issues with this before?

Adam

Occasionally; the HD Lances feature a fine in-line filter, and sometimes little bits of corrosion from within the pressure washer can partially clog this and reduce the flow rate. Soaking the brass injector head overnight in a strong descaling solution helps a lot in such cases. Also, make sure you blast some water through the pressure washer for a minute or so before using the lance, as if any fresh corrosion is released, it will pass through before the lance is attached. :icon_thumright: