1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just some pics of mine.......

AB5QTS Apr 6, 2009

1. AB5QTS

AB5QTS Member

Evening peeps.

Thought I'd post a few of my pics, firstly of some Scottish Landscapes then of a couple of old Holdens I came across in a small town in the Adelaide hills in Australia. Hope you enjoy them:photo:.....

Loch Leven on a beautiful Novembers day.

[​IMG]

Loch Leven again. It was such a still day with not even a slight breeze giving these amazing reflections.

[​IMG]

Loch Tulla near Glen Coe. Again perfect day for reflections of some majic scenery.

[​IMG]

Reeds in the water on Loch Tulla.

[​IMG]

An old FB Holden which someone had obviously spent some time and cash on. Awsome..

[​IMG]

This one is an FJ Holden. Cool colour for this old girl.

[​IMG]

Got a bit arty with the Holden insignia.

[​IMG]

Holden Special on the tailgate.

[​IMG]

Hope you enjoyed them. Over and out...:icon_thumright:

2. recomdos

recomdos Active Member

cool - some nice pics! :sm4:

3. quattrojames

quattrojames Moderator Staff Member Moderator Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

Very nice. Beautiful reflections :hi:

4. Nilz

Nilz Defo worth the wait :) Team Ibis TFSI Owners Group quattro Audi A4 S-line owners group saloon Manual

Excellent pics dude!!

5. heliflyer

heliflyer Member

Nice shots came up to loch ard last week and it rained so no reflections there

6. AB5QTS

AB5QTS Member

Cheers all. Yeah the weather can be pretty fickle :cold:. Just a fluke really.

7. FactionOne

FactionOne Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Lovely work.

It looks like there may be another location added to a growing list of places I want to take time to visit when I've taken the plunge on a new body!

Regards,

Rob.