1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just Seen This Modified S3 For Sale

Phil_T Jan 1, 2010

1. Phil_T

Phil_T Revo Stage 2+ Audi S3

2. Lee_R

Lee_R Active Member

Its a great colour, there is someone on here with one too, cant remember his username though!

3. DaveS3Turbo

DaveS3Turbo Sepang Blue S3

Madalex

4. DaveS3Turbo

DaveS3Turbo Sepang Blue S3

In fact that is Mad Alex's car

5. Paul Laird

Paul Laird Member

yeah i seen that for sale ages ago when i was buyin my s3 and that was bk in july! lol

6. beanoir

beanoir Large Member

it's a lovely colour Suzuka Grey, unfortunately I think the asking price is a bit much, hence why it's still up for sale!

7. Paul Laird

Paul Laird Member

yep thats why i didnt buy it!, people will say look at the mods that have been done!! u cant take mods in2 acount bec u never get ur money back for mods, when i was lookin for my s3 i was lookin for one standard, low miles, good spec, had to be white, 1 year old, and had to have the buckets, watched mine for a month then traveled 300 miles to buy it :yes: as all glasgow audi had to offer was a very low speced car in black and 3k over priced robbers :yes:

8. DeckedS3

DeckedS3 Active Member

I personally don't think that 30K is that bad.... A 35K+ car, with about 5K spent on mods. Granted you'll never see most of that but I could be tempted at that price.

9. S3EDDIE

S3EDDIE Member

Right decision made............ Speedlines Turninis when I have to give Vtec Abuser his alloys back in June.

10. david_phillips95

david_phillips95 Member VCDS Map User

love the car dealers magnetic sign stuck to the roof, gauranteed the roof will be scratched useless :lmfao:

11. PregnantNproud

PregnantNproud Gears of War

I have that colour. That photo looks to have been tinkered with, see that colour you see looks alot like the grey Fiat do. Which is a nice grey, mind. Suzuka is more white in real life.

But it is indeed a beautiful colour. Especially in sunlight, when the light hits the paint you get a blue pearl effect. Kinda like white but with more depth

12. wesley

wesley Giac Extreme+!! Lovin it

I have a suzuka grey S3, Fantastic colour IMO, shows the ibis white up!!!:undwech:And yes that is Madalex's car. Them pictures dont do the car any justice though!!! They do look like they have been messed with!

13. DeckedS3

DeckedS3 Active Member

I did think that it was a little darker than usual. I would like an S3 in the tinkered with colour though :)

14. Scott

Scott Well-Known Member

that's a lovely motor :)

15. S3 Rav

S3 Rav Well-Known Member

yea that looks like madalxe. thats what he does, gets a standard s3, do it up and then test waters by selling it. im sure he's not overly fussed if he looses out on a grand here or there. the mods have been done properly though. theres a post on another forum of his build thread for that car.

16. willmac

willmac Member

I was going to go for Ibis white for new car but I really like the look of that Suzuka Grey. Could anyone post a photo of your car in suzuka, to get a better idea of the colour. As you say the photo in the ad has been altered by the looks of it
    cheers

17. willmac

willmac Member

Found another thread from madalex , back when he bought the car with quite a few photo's. Very nice colour. I really can't remember seeing one on the road.......... very exclusive :eyebrows:

18. paddy

paddy Audi=No fault code, no idea

I thin yo av a wirles kebord lik miyn :)

19. Paul Laird

Paul Laird Member

Always one:haha:

20. paddy

paddy Audi=No fault code, no idea

:footy: