1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just saying hi....

old-man Nov 21, 2009

1. old-man

old-man Member

Thought I'd introduce myself.

Just moved in to Audi ownership with an 08 A4 S-Line cabriolet with exterior pack in dolphin grey (to match my hair apparently!).

Been reading the site for a couple of weeks now and you seem a friendly bunch but I know first impressions can be deceptive :icon_thumright: Don't tend to write much but do enjoy reading the threads and picking up information so keep it coming!

2. voorhees

voorhees Moderator Staff Member Moderator DSG

Hello and Welcome to the site
    we are friendly here.....or else :)

3. dickys3

dickys3 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Welcome to the forum! Do you have any pics of your motor?

4. old-man

old-man Member

Just the one picture and not a good one at that!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. 1wheelonly

1wheelonly cabriolet VCDS Map User

very nice ! and welcome.
    you shouldnt of joined this forum, these guys make you spend all your money!! lol
    trust me youll get the bug !
    any plans for it ?

6. Fabian1999

Fabian1999 Live now

hi from a fellow newbe! I Got a b7 1.8t s-line in black. full leather. What engine do you have?

7. old-man

old-man Member

No plans for it yet (still reading the site for ideas) but I'm thinking about cruise control, fitted it to my last car and found it useful.

Engine is 2.0TDi 140bhp, engine code BPW, not sure if this is a good or bad type or even prone to problems or not, anyone know?

As for being on here and this lot getting you to spend money, well it will be hard for a while as I need to save back up after buying the car (Yamaha FJR1300 to play with as well so need to spread the costs).