just saying hi

oggy249

Reaction score
Hi, just thought I would introduce myself, I have just bought a 2008 A3 2,0 TDI fsh and only 40,000 miles in I think liquid blue, I am from Middlesbrough north east England ,my son told me about this site as he has been a member for a few years , my car history is extensive ranging from classic ford to subarus ,
so hi everyone, oggy

Reactions: Levi Saenz and Sandra
Hi And welcome to Audi-sport.net. Any pics of the car? What's your sons user name on here? Hope you enjoy the forum:) x

:sign welcome: oggy,

I used to have an A4 b8 in Liquid Blue, great colour, infact, I have a chipex paint chip repair kit in the garage doing nothing, no use to me now, paint code is LY5J, if you want it you can have it free, just pay the £4 or so p&p.
Have a look at Chipex site, and if you want the kit let me know, enjoy your new motor.
JG

Reactions: Sandra
Thanks for the welcome guys , JG yer I will have that kit off you , how do I check my paint code is it on my VIN ,
cheers guys

oggy, the two ways I know of to check your paint code are, check your service manual, it should be on a sticker along with the list of options for your car, or on a sticker in the boot, usually in the spare wheel well, failing that, Audi dealer should be able to tell you, or even one of the guys in A3 section

I'm 99% sure it's the same but better checking mate, let me know.
JG

Hi JG , yer your absolutely right it is in fact LY5J , so is that liquid blue?
How can I got this postage money to you , I could bank transfare it but would need some details ,
Thanks again

Yes oggy the kit is for Liquid Blue, I'll pm you my paypal details, can you reply to my pm with your postage address ect.
JG

Hi , can I just say a big thank you to JG for giving me a chipex kit , got today , cheers mate

Reactions: RS5 JON and Sandra
Your welcome oggy, that's what this forum is all about, helping each other out.
JG

Reactions: Sandra
yer , cheers , I do need to learn more about my A3 , the modding will start soon , nothing mad just tweeks ,

Reactions: RS5 JON