1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just put my order in for jan 08

Discussion in 'TT/TT-S/TT-RS Forum' started by Barryodoc, Jun 20, 2007.

1. Barryodoc

Barryodoc New Member

Hi guys i just today ordered a new TT 2.0 TFSI in Ibis White with Bose, mfsw, rps, heated seats, red nappa leather, 18'' 10 spoke bi colour alloys. Cant wait - Did any off you gat any discount on your order. I work in sales myself and felt a bit cheated that i couldnt get a thing off the options list for free even extra leather upgrade. fkers! Anyway - What do you think of the car guys? Im changing from a 1.6 A3 sport with about 100bhp! should be fun!!
  2. scuttla 69

scuttla 69 Blacked out TT

What percent discount do u get over there? I got my r32 off my dad he works for vw audi in gibraltar I ordered my car from the canary islands? I built my r32 up and got 23% discount!
  3. vagman

vagman Member

Welcome to the club.

No discounts at present. But then, why should they, when they can't keep up with demand.
  4. Barryodoc

Barryodoc New Member

Fair enough I suppose - An R32 has been about a while and the demand is not on the same level. 6 months waiting list though?! I suppose its made me feel like a kid again waiting on Christmas so not that bad. Cheers guys
  5. grantshel

grantshel New Member

I managed to get a free ipod connector, about £180 i think but that was it.