Just over a week in and she has been well worth the wait

Coddy

Reaction score
Ok, so just over a week in now with the new car and it just keeps getting better. Had a nice run up into Inverness and surrounding areas over the weekend and the S3 fitted in like a dream. I had the family in the car so it was not anything crazy but when I needed to give it a touch of power, she delivered with ease.
I read all the reviews prior to buying and could never have imagined how true the comments were on several of the fronts that made me go for the S3 in the 1st place.

I have done a few hundred miles now, so just getting to know the car, but loving it all the same.

Here is a few pics of the car to share with you all. Not the sunniest of days but hopefully you get to see the car in all her glory.

Coddy

Attachments

• IMG_1811.jpg
    IMG_1811.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 433
  • IMG_1812.jpg
    IMG_1812.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 377
  • IMG_1813.jpg
    IMG_1813.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 342
  • IMG_1815.jpg
    IMG_1815.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 340
Reactions: Av4nt, _Zerocool_, Pulp84 and 2 others
Looks well tastey! nice colour combo

Reactions: Coddy
Refreshing colour combo, good choice.

Yes it is Misano, I was a tad unsure on the colour, but even in the short time I have had the car, I am well chuffed. Cheers.

Was very apprehensive about sticking with my choice, I was very near changing several times through the waiting period for the build. Took a lot of will power to avoid changing...... So I am glad to hear that some people have gave it the thumbs up.

Was very apprehensive about sticking with my choice, I was very near changing several times through the waiting period for the build. Took a lot of will power to avoid changing...... So I am glad to hear that some people have gave it the thumbs up.

My last 2 Audi's were Missano Black Editions, and I almost went for it again, but in the end I fancied a change but it is a great combo you should be well chuffed with it.
I spotted one the other day on Anderson Drive could have been you? It looked great in the flesh!

It could easily have been myself, ironically the colour I had some serious restless nights was estoril blue, I had went with red initially then pondered over your colour, it is very smart and unique, you do not see many going about. You enjoying your new purchase.

Yeh loving it every day, especially when the Estoril pops in the sun!! And now loving the noise between 1500 and 2500rpm after disconnecting my flaps.
What about you?

Reactions: RYuill
Looking good Coddy, was torn between Misano and Glacier myself decided on Glacier as that was colour of the one I test drove, think both colours suit the Black styling perfectly.

Yes, similar to yourself, often driving with no sounds on at all, sport selected, listening to the engine climbing through the revs, exhaust noise increasing, before it jumps to the next gear. Cannot beat it, have got my 8 yr old lad asking me to go through into sport now as well, ha ha.

Hello ColMariner, cheers for that, I test drove the Misano red in Aberdeen and before that I had estoril blue in my head. I can see how the test drive settles your thinking and final choice. I gather you are getting impatient with the waiting time for the build and hoping BW25 is here now!
I like your choice of car, I have only seen pics of the glacier white with the black styling, it does look immense. I am sure you will enjoy.

Cheers again.

Hello ColMariner, cheers for that, I test drove the Misano red in Aberdeen and before that I had estoril blue in my head.

So after seeing both in person, which do you prefer? Misano Red or the Estoril Blue?

Ha ha, nice question, but also easy to answer for myself, I like the red, but I am of course slightly biased now.:applaus:

So after seeing both in person, which do you prefer? Misano Red or the Estoril Blue?

I've had 2 Missano Audi's with black packs and now have an Estoril and love them both! When it's sunny the Estoril wins, but when it's cloudy Missano wins!
Sorry that's not much help for you is it :ohmy:

That is one hell of a nice combination! I wish I had thought of that myself. Two thumbs up.

The black styling pack and misano look great! The sport back is really growing on me now, it really does almost look like a wee RS4. Hope you enjoy as much as I do :)

Thats the nicest 8V S3 I've seen! Looks very BE.

Hello ColMariner, cheers for that, I test drove the Misano red in Aberdeen and before that I had estoril blue in my head. I can see how the test drive settles your thinking and final choice. I gather you are getting impatient with the waiting time for the build and hoping BW25 is here now!
I like your choice of car, I have only seen pics of the glacier white with the black styling, it does look immense. I am sure you will enjoy.

Cheers again.
Hi and thank you back, yes I'm getting a little excited, just heard from my dealer that have been brought forward to BW23 so getting closer!!, still going to wait for September though as on Hol's from mid July till early Aug and would like the new plate car experience for more than a month

Reactions: Coddy
thanks for the compliment Zerocool, it is ****** brilliant to drive. the best car I have ever driven. not that is anything to go by. keeps a smile on my face all the same