Just ordered....

DenisCooper

Reaction score
Hi,

Just ordered a new TT, 2 TFSI, Quattro S-Tronic in Dakota Gray....£7k deposit, £340 a month on PCP....but they haven't approved my finance yet - they said its gone for manual underwriting for some reason...recently changed jobs, and now working for myself...

Hoping it's going to go through okay...anyone had any experience of this before?

Thanks

Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Sureits nothing to worry about, as you say, you have just changed jobs. Enjoy the forum. :) X

ahh thats good - was just a bit worried that they would turn me down :(

first audi :)

Currently in a similar situation purchasing an RS4.

They originally said underwriting would decide within 2 hours, 2 days later they are still requesting personal/business statements, self assessments and p60's from up to 3 years ago when I went self employed.

Pain in the backside scanning, sending, and generally being bent over backwards!

Have a look around the forum, always plenty going on in here. We are a friendly lot and very helpful. :)

Don't worry, I have had that a few years back, usually if you aren't on the electoral roll or something trivial like that! You will get it ;)

Congrats on the purchase :)

i better get scanning bank statements and accounts etc then ready to send to them on Monday...

yeah...it was a bit of a spur of the moment purchase :) - i hadn't planned changing until September, but went and had a look with a mate at q3 last week, and ended up test driving the tt - fell in love :)

bit of a difference compared to my Peugeot 307 CC :)

You may be ok with the scanning, i think with being 24, self employed and the price of the monthly payment they are being extra vigilant.

Would have been 370pm over 60 months but as its 07 they can only offer 48 months at 470pm lol

Just want to know if its mine or not!!

Getting ready for the beans and bread :)