1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just had to join

Discussion in 'The Welcome Section' started by fattat, Apr 3, 2012.

1. fattat

fattat New Member

Hi so glad to be an Audi owner and after reading some bits on here,there seems to be some very clued up people ! just had to join up !
    Iv just recently bought my first Audi shiz an A4 B6 3.0 Quattro had her 3 weeks an can't stop smiling
    when out an about ,looking to post some pics soon .

2. Advert Guest Advertisement

3. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR
    Staff Member Administrator Moderator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter quattro Audi S3 s tronic

Hi, welcome to ASN. Glad you have had a look round the forum a little. Lots of knowledge on here. Im sure your happy with :racer: your car. Have a look over the A4 section. Plenty to read at top of the page. Look forward to you contributing to the site. Where are you located? Post pics up, we cant get enough pics. . Link below to make life easier for you.

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/welcome-section/127616-how-post-pictures-forum.html

Enjoy. :)

4. fattat

fattat New Member

Hi Sandra I'm a sasanach lol come from Colchester Essex ! Scottish blood but born down here or should I say ere lol ,thanks for your welcome an handy link to load pics ,oh and my names Billy :icon_thumright: