Just had the call!

daviscup

Reaction score
Well dealer just phoned to say my car is almost here, and would be ready for collection next week. Problem is I'm gonna be in Lanzarote!! Ah well arranged collection for Monday 1st of October and I've got the day booked off work so I can have some quality time with my new baby. God this holiday is gonna DRAG!!!! :yes:

daviscup said:
Well dealer just phoned to say my car is almost here, and would be ready for collection next week. Problem is I'm gonna be in Lanzarote!! Ah well arranged collection for Monday 1st of October and I've got the day booked off work so I can have some quality time with my new baby. God this holiday is gonna DRAG!!!! :yes:

That must be a killer! To be on holiday when your S3 has finally arrived! What build week was your car? Mine is Week 38, and i am expecting it around the second week of October, but if i get it sooner, that would be cool :cool:

IH786 said:
That must be a killer! To be on holiday when your S3 has finally arrived! What build week was your car? Mine is Week 38, and i am expecting it around the second week of October, but if i get it sooner, that would be cool :cool:

Its a bit of a nightmare but what can I do? Ah well at least I'll have a nice shiny S3 to play with when I get home. That should help me beat the post holiday blues! Build week was 35 and dealer had told me end of September/1st week October for delivery, so guess it has arrived a wee bit earlier than expected.