just had car remapped

jay6392

Reaction score
hi all,

will i have not really done a post on here but today i want down to pro tint in trowbridge and had a little cheat with Stewart the owner and after a long cheat we want ahead and got the car remapped got an extra 35 bhp and 80 torque and all i can say is what a change in the car so smooth and no turbo lag and gear change to over take no more so all in all if any one from the Wiltshire that want a remap diffo have a look at pro tint

Last edited:
hi all,

will i have not really done a post on here but today i want down to pro tint in trowbridge and had a little cheat with Stewart the owner and after a long cheat we want ahead and got the car remapped got an extra 35 bhp and 80 torque and all i can say is what a change in the car so smooth and no turbo lag and gear change to over take no more so all in all if any one from the Wiltshire that want a remap diffo have a look at pro tint
Congratulations! That's a very mild tune! let us know if it improves your fuel economy any.

:thumbsup:

Reactions: DeeGee68
As Artimus said 35bhp is very mild for stage 1 but safe nevertheless. I wonder if the tuner would increase it just to give you the extra bang for your buck.

As Artimus said 35bhp is very mild for stage 1 but safe nevertheless. I wonder if the tuner would increase it just to give you the extra bang for your buck.

yeah i can have more if i wanted it but because the car is a 05 reg i would rather be safe then sorry if you now what i mean

did you have a RR before and after the map ?