Just got this lil fella delivered ;)

damo.h

Reaction score
After years of searching the web for a S3 to go one my shelf only to find nothing.... Untill now that is!!

Been waiting a while for it, but it finally left France and it arrived today. Unfortunately only available as a left hooker and in taxi silver lol, but who cares as it's the only 8l s3 1/18 scale production car ever made to date. :yahoo:
Iv ordered two, one for me one for the loft which will become a nice lil investment one day as otto pretty much double in price on sell out. Only 1750 will be produced so if you fancy one get on over to quick sharp as they sell out fast OttOmobile - Only scale 1/18th

This one I'll be wrapping to match mine or if the vinyls to thick I might just airbrush it black instead.

Better pic's on the site ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: rhubarb4, Sandra and Paullie
Mate thats sick, i may have to buy one haha.

Right colour, right interior... pity its not a facelift ;P lol

Thats awesome... damn I may have to get one too!!

<tuffty/>

Sweet as, fantastic detail. Love it!! Jealous!

Nice one mate.
Bought time you got it.
I don't think you should paint it at all.
Wrap it but don't paint it.

Are you able to look in side or open a door?

You'll be on here moaning in 2 weeks!
I got boost leaks or coil packs gone!!
What mods it come with :)

Mite have to get one of these
Ace

Reactions: liquids3
Haha will you roll it around goin brum brum: lol looks cool tho, would be good in r/c form :D

Thats my valentines present sorted,if she gets the hint!

thanks for letting us know Damo, just got me one of them!

do they do the front LCR splitter in 1/18 or the famous B5 1/6" TIP

Last edited:
Mine turned up today too soon ryt detail in the thing don't no how any are left but iv got the 1380 th out of 1750 so hurry

cheers will post my number whan i get mine

going to get some photos of both model and real one when it comes :yes:

Get it remaped! lol i like though! And its pre-facelift the best out the bunch!

Mate thats sick, i may have to buy one haha.
Do it !! You know ya wanna. ;)

Sweet as, fantastic detail. Love it!! Jealous!

No need to be jealous dude, treat yourself :thumbsup:

Nice one mate.
Bought time you got it.
I don't think you should paint it at all.
Wrap it but don't paint it.

Are you able to look in side or open a door?

Ye not sure now, I like it in silver and the one thing I don't like in black is you don't see the detail. So if it won't wrap I'll prob just leave it as it is. Doors don't open and it's static Scott. But there is a screw underneath so I'll be Taking it apart at some point to see if I can drop it ;)

You'll be on here moaning in 2 weeks!
I got boost leaks or coil packs gone!!
What mods it come with :)

Mite have to get one of these
Ace

Lol iv already spy'd some BBS and brembo's there's a whole new world of modding out there YouTube/ eBay search 1/18 tuning, these boys are more staunch than the most serious Dubbers lol

Haha will you roll it around goin brum brum: lol looks cool tho, would be good in r/c form :D
I would but wheels are static however that didn't stop the lil lad.... Nooooooooooo!!!

do you have to create an account in order to buy one?
Only need to join otto club for pre ordering and back catalogue dude

thanks for letting us know Damo, just got me one of them!

do they do the front LCR splitter in 1/18 or the famous B5 1/6" TIP

Sweet :thumbsup: look in the seat section they do a LCR, now that looks nice. Could always get one and write it off for parts lol

How much lol

tempting .... tempting

€44 dude so not that bad really, good investment to do a Europe search on the bay you'll see other modles ( now sold out) going for over £110

I knew you boys would lap this up haha this one # 1386 ( need to split my other box open to see its a lower number) im hoping for #1, but whats the chances eh lol
there may be a stampede to get the last few worth a try tho.

Bobs already given it a one over so will be going into his place soon as he can fit it in :lmfao:

Last edited by a moderator:
Your wheels are static damo?? mine are as free as a bird....you have the dreaded caliper sticking syndrome ......:)

They do move slightly dave but all otto's are ment to be static. I'd take it into audi and have wm check it over ;)

Freddo still waiting for his, poor lad :lmfao:

fkn Claude as had fred.... i heard they have sold out so they are sending him 2 bi-colour fiat 500s.....:)
That would be so funny, could always sell em on to fkn jardo for a mark up ;)

That looks awesome Damo, i bet young Noah wants to play with it. Get the roof wrapped, and dont be damaging those sills, lol.

That looks awesome Damo, i bet young Noah wants to play with it. Get the roof wrapped, and dont be damaging those sills, lol.

yup he had his lil paws all over it last night the little ******, as for the sills, that's not even funny Sandra :lmfao:

yup he had his lil paws all over it last night the little ******, as for the sills, that's not even funny Sandra :lmfao:

Glad Noah liked it, you will go home tonight to find it parked in hs toy garage, with all the lego figures around it discussing the upcoming mods, lol.

Amzing Amazing Amazing!!!! Getting mine right now!!

That LED install is crazy though, little too much time on his hands me thinks!

Wasn't Jay after an s3, you could probably sell this on to him as it's about the right size!

Lamo, get it dropped but don't remap it or it'll be quicker then your gayby blue one..