Just got myself a Milltek system :0)

Oranoco

Reaction score
Website
www.passionford.com
After umming and aaing over my exhaust over a well known custom exhaust maker made a total balls up of removing my centre pipe. I finally got lucky.

Took my car into my mates place to get the rear beam bushes done and whilst chatting Milltek came up and a phone call was made as the 2wd system is no longer listed. Much to my luck they had to do one for a customer and did 2 so they had one on the shelf. :0) The 2nd is now being loaded in a van and is on the way to my car. PIcs and vids to follow when I hopefully collect her tomorrow :)

very goos systems, well made and they fit perfectly.
got mine second hand 4-5 years ago and apart from some new clamps (sometimes they send out steel rather than stainless steel clamps and they are crap!) it has been great.

Good move. Can't waint to see the pictures / hear the sound :thumbsup:

Meant to update this the other day but work has been an absolute ****** the last few days :(

Anyway

Powerflow's effort at removing the centre silencer, note the carefully constructed pipe work with consistant bore diameter and neatly formed curves all from the finest materials
Crap1.jpg

Old system fully removed.
Underside.jpg

Shiny things :)
Shiny.jpg

And the result
Miltek1.jpg

Have to say overall I am very very impressed, It's exceptionally quite though which is a shame but the old girl now revs all the way through and seems to be coming on boost about 500rpm earlier and just generally feels like it wants to go more.

Looks spot on mate. Take it it's a resonated system then if it's not loud? We still mead to hear it tho ;-)

Don't know why you'd have wanted to remove the powerflow one tho,lol