1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

just got my audi-sport.net wings!!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Section' started by crazypainter, Jun 2, 2010.

1. crazypainter

crazypainter Member

Jun 2, 2010
    I am currently teetering on the edge, not mentally! but stepping into the audi pool . Current car is a B5 Passat 1.8 20v T. That has a lot of time and money in it, Custom remap at MRC Tuning, adjustable coilovers, Holsten wheels , colour coded, stainless custom exhaust blah blah blah the list goes on and on. Anyways, the point is I have taken that car as far as I want without overdoing it so its time to get myself a new project. 's gonna be an A4, probably an Avant as it just looks so right in my eyes, probably a 1.8 lump as I know them pretty well now and possibly chromepack and leather, but i may have to make some sacrifices to get the right car so we'll see! By day I am a wood machinist and joiner and I also do freehand pinstriping. Are there any meets in the area, I am in Farnham, Surrey and would be great to meet up and start to get involved, ask questions, answer questions, generally shoot the breeze.
  2. Advert Guest Advertisement

3. Sarah's A3

Sarah's A3 MODERATOR V6 S3 Hybrid
    Staff Member Moderator

Feb 19, 2010
    Welcome and good luck getting a car! There are meets, sure you will find some in your area.