1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just got a 2002 Audi A4 1.8t...need hook-ups asap!!! Please!!

Neodiego77 Apr 10, 2006

1. Neodiego77

Neodiego77 New Member

Whats up. Im new to this site and would like some help. I am now the proud owner of a 2002 Audi A4 1.8t quattro. Its an automatic and has about 28,000 miles on it. I want to hook it up but im not to sure what i need to do. I wan to get the most out of my car. Dont get me wrong...i love it, but i know that it can do soo much more. I want it to reach its full potential. I have been looking around but i dont know which maufacturers would be best for (ex: ecu upgrade, exhaust, ko4 or ko5) and so on. I have been hearing alot of **** out there and i just wanted to come to a source of audi information and get the real scoop. Anything that u guys could offer would be most apreciated. Thanks!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

2. docurley

docurley Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Your biggest problem is the gearbox being Auto and this will limit on how much power you can run. So with this in mind I would not go any larger than the K04 and look in to getting a tip chip for a company called PES in the states to complement a K04 conversion.

In the mean time you could get a chip Jabba sport, APR, Revo, Star, and a number of other that eludes me right now, and then maybe add a N75 J valve after the mapping.

3. Neodiego77

Neodiego77 New Member

about that chip....which manufactuerer has the best chip....the best gains with the least amount of trouble....

4. RichA3Turbo

RichA3Turbo ...Watching you! Staff Member Moderator

As you are in the states, you have a wide range of available software. www.goapr.com and www.giac.com and there are lots more which i cant remember off the top of my head...REVO are also stateside.

Rich