1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just got a 2002 Audi A4 1.8t...need hook-ups asap!!! Please!!

Discussion in 'Tuning' started by Neodiego77, Apr 10, 2006.

1. Neodiego77

Neodiego77 New Member

[Apr 10, 2006]
    Whats up. Im new to this site and would like some help. I am now the proud owner of a 2002 Audi A4 1.8t quattro. Its an automatic and has about 28,000 miles on it. I want to hook it up but im not to sure what i need to do. I wan to get the most out of my car. Dont get me wrong...i love it, but i know that it can do soo much more. I want it to reach its full potential. I have been looking around but i dont know which maufacturers would be best for (ex: ecu upgrade, exhaust, ko4 or ko5) and so on. I have been hearing alot of **** out there and i just wanted to come to a source of audi information and get the real scoop. Anything that u guys could offer would be most apreciated. Thanks!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
  2. Ads

Ads

[Oct 1, 2014]

3. docurley

docurley Moderator Staff Member Moderator

[Apr 12, 2006]
    Your biggest problem is the gearbox being Auto and this will limit on how much power you can run. So with this in mind I would not go any larger than the K04 and look in to getting a tip chip for a company called PES in the states to complement a K04 conversion.

In the mean time you could get a chip Jabba sport, APR, Revo, Star, and a number of other that eludes me right now, and then maybe add a N75 J valve after the mapping.
  4. Neodiego77

Neodiego77 New Member

[Apr 12, 2006]
    about that chip....which manufactuerer has the best chip....the best gains with the least amount of trouble....
  5. RichA3Turbo

RichA3Turbo ...Watching you! Staff Member Moderator

[Apr 13, 2006]
    As you are in the states, you have a wide range of available software. www.goapr.com and www.giac.com and there are lots more which i cant remember off the top of my head...REVO are also stateside.

Rich