1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just fitted

Markey Nov 25, 2004

1. Markey

Markey Active Member

My new rear disks which are X drilled zimmermans. standard size, and they look the Daddy. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif
    Just waiting for my EBC 312mm Fronts to arrive then i can fit them with the TT calipers.

Had to buy a new caliper though which is silver !!dag nam it!!. Now ive got to paint all the others silver so that they match or its just going to bug me.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

2. Danielson

Danielson Member

cool, lets av some pics

3. how much were the 312mm one in the end?

4. Markey

Markey Active Member

180 squid deliverd, which is a bummer but i know EBC make some really good brakes.

I will be taking all pics on Saturday when i take the wheels off again to paint the unmatched calipers. DOH

5. Danielson

Danielson Member

ive just got my ebc greenstuff pads for the front, gona clean my calipers up, i may even paint em, black or silver, i rnt sure yet, the green pads are gona look cool, match the car well. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

6. sweet, let me know what the a6 upgrade is like /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

7. Markey

Markey Active Member

Will do mate, the standard brakes are pretty dam good anway this is for added performance i hope and show as im running 18s the standard diskd look dwarfed.

8. Markey

Markey Active Member

The ABS light is on and not going off because i have been told that the disks dont have ABS sensors on them, why did they not tell me this before i bought them.

Anyone know a way around this as if there is an ABS problem and the light needs to come on im not going to know.
    Other than fitting the standard disks again.
    I did not see any sensor type things when i fitted the disks.

9. Markey

Markey Active Member

Where is the ABS sensor then?

10. Or is it me being a bit thick?!

11. Markey

Markey Active Member

12. That's the ticket. Looks pretty good mate, I like the disks aswell. And I thought my car needed cleaning! Can't blame you though; it would only get in the same state after a week at this time of year.

Cheers.

13. Markey

Markey Active Member

I know its well dirty.
    The wheels are the most painfull thing to clean as well.
    I will wash it when its stopped being broken as a little treat for it.

14. King_D

King_D New Member

i got the brembo GT brakes. i got them used on ebay for 800 the only down side is the brake pads are for a F50 so they cost me like $400 to replace a set