just fitted bmc induction kit

AUDI TURBO

Reaction score
firts thing first WOW!!!!!!!!! I explain why. my old pantz air filter developed a hole sooooooooooooooooooooo has id bin really dumb and also thrown away all of my orginal air box and cold feed pipe( yes i know that means i had NO yes NO cold air getting to filter) i needed replacement quick!!! so treated myself to a rather large bmc induction kit. took some fitting and moving maf etc but it all in. Apart from the cold feed pipe that needs finishing off im going to mount at front of car in fog light grills sweet. So off i went WOW the noise is unbelievable. Trust me combine that with nice jetex exhaust is sound great. get a deep throaty noise. and even better the woosh from the turbo now is actually a lower tone. still as loud but jsut tone is altered:hubbahubba:

How come you keep sticking more bits on like this if the remap etc is as bad as you say, surley its better to get that right first. Not a criticism just an observation as the BMC kits are good but pricey

IIRC the BMC kit is a copy of an old Jag system and is better on normally aspirated engines specially 6 cylinder. Dont know how true that is, just something I heard

I think from what people saying on here that remap is about right. it must be as i find i need to brake alot harder and sooner!!!! LOL.

thats strange though as they dont list one for the normal 6 cylinder just the s4 and 1.8t and diesel turbos.

Its a universal system, only thing that differs on each is the size of the unit depending on engine size and the size of the adaptors to fit depending on application. The system is the same design for all applications.
What I meant before was it was orginally desgined for a 6 cylinder engine IE Jag, I really dont know if true or not

Dont know matey..........i just sort of bought it. but still it sounds fantastic!!!!!! the noise of the induction kit is amazing onestly it cant be described if i can get a video of it ill post if anyone intrested?

AUDI TURBO said:
Dont know matey..........i just sort of bought it. but still it sounds fantastic!!!!!! the noise of the induction kit is amazing onestly it cant be described if i can get a video of it ill post if anyone intrested?

Yeah throw it on